- Read through the menu plan, check your pantry/freezer and make your grocery list.
- Go to the grocery store if necessary.Try to be sure you're getting everything you need. Multiple trips to the grocery store waste time and money!
- For the Fogo rolls, you will need tapioca flour. If you don't have it, hopefully you have a large grocery store (Whole Foods or maybe a health food store) that carries it. If not, Amazon has it and that's where I get mine.
- For the Fogo rolls, I always half this recipe and it's still more than the two of us can eat.
First thing this Morning:
- Season the steaks. Place them in a zipper bag and leave them in the fridge til time to prepare for dinner.
- Take the veal or chicken for tomorrow's dinner out of the freezer. Leave it in the fridge to thaw.
- Shred the potatoes about an hour before the cooking begins. Drain them on paper towels or in a colander.
- Make the Tomato/Cucumber Salad. I simply cut tomatoes and slice cucumbers, add oil, vinegar, salt and pepper along with a little sugar if desired.
- Grill the steaks.
- Make the rolls.
- Heat the Green Beans.
- Make the Potato Pancakes.
- Remove the Tomato/Cucumber Salad from the fridge and allow to sit out for at least half an hour before serving.